- Generates awareness of opportunities available with the local business community.
- Gives businesses the ability to communicate directly to students and groom future employees.
- Allows students to identify and relate their interest, skills, and aspirations to local job market opportunities.
- Promotes hands-on career exploration, preparation and training.
- Increases morale and productivity within the organization, and allows for employees to work in teams.
- Increases positive public relations and exposure and brings a fresh perspective to an organization’s culture.
- Gives employees an avenue to give back to the community.
For more information on how you can get involved as a
mentor, tour guide, or classroom presenter, please
contact Jen Burtram and visit the website: